Cuisine:Hungarian, Cooking time: 1 h, Difficulty: medium, Yield: 8, Apple Pancakes - really fluffy and flavorful, with chunks of soft
apples inside. The best part of all is the crispy Streusel topping. The
sugar gets caramelized and crispy while cooking. Such a great texture
and taste, you will definitely love these.
Vegetarian: ovo-lacto vegetarian
Make a deepening in the middle, pour in the egg and mix everything
carefully. Gradually pour in the milk, stirring to obtain a batter
2. Preheat the frying pan, grease
with 1-2 tsp of vegetable oil and pour a little dough. Fry both sides
until Golden brown. Adding fuel to bake all the pancakes and put a stack
on a plate.
3. Washed raisins to soak for 20 minutes. Walnuts grind. Apples peel and grate on a coarse grater.
4. Drain the raisins and dry. To connect with apples, nuts, powdered sugar and cinnamon, mix thoroughly.
5. The filling spread evenly over the pancakes, roll them into tubes. Sear
on all sides in hot vegetable oil for 1 minutes on each side.
6. To make the sauce. Chocolate to break into pieces and melt in a water bath. Add the cream, zest and cardamom, stir to combine and heat without bringing to a boil. Pour pancakes hot sauce and serve.